Nerdy Girl Nation by @LindseyGray11 is now available for pre-order



I am happy to report that Nerdy Girl Nation is finally up for pre-order! I thought this day might not ever come. I've been working on developing this series for almost two years. The first book is crucial and needs to have all the elements that will come up in the other books in the series. It took longer than anticipated to get everything set up. This series has a few firsts for me. This will be my first contemporary romance series as well as my first series where each novel will focus on a different couple in the universe.

This first novel focuses on Emma and Rob. They will be a huge part of the overall series and I plan on writing a follow up novella focusing on the two of them in the future.

So go one-click the beginning of this outrageous adventure into the world of the Nerdy Girl Nation!

Available for pre-order for just 99¢


I will add more outlets as they become available.



Add to Goodreads



Don't forget to enter my paperbacks, eBooks, and THOR Giveaway!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Take a look at my latest shopping adventure! I'm doing another giveaway starting on release day, October 8th. Shopping for prizes is so much fun. Take a look.




0 comments:

Post a Comment