Tempting Tuesdays ~ Strawberry Delight


This post is fueled by my hours of trolling for recipes on Pinterest, but sometimes my friends find them for me. Sydney Logan sometimes reads my mind! She must've known I wanted a strawberry recipe this week and suggested I make this Strawberry Delight she found on Mommy's Kitchen. I wish I could've packed it up and sent it to her, but alas, I don't think it would survive the trip. Hopefully now that I've tried it, Sydney and the rest of you will give it a try.

Ingredients

Crust

3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup chopped pecans

Filling

1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 8oz tub whipped cream
1 21oz can strawberry pie filling


Preheat ove to 350° F. Prepare crust by blending butter and flour together with a fork until crumbly. Toss in pecans and mix well.


Press crust mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes until crust is light brown. Let cool completely.


For filling, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together in mixer. Add whipped cream to mixture and blend well. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with strawberry pie filling and refrigerate for 4-6 hours to set up.


Top with a little extra whipped cream and enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment