I accepted the ALS #IceBucketChallange. Have you?


Around the world, people are standing up and taking a bucket (or barrel in some cases) for the team. The team is made up of people like you and me suffering from ALS, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. ALS is a neurological disease that affects the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. It is a cruel disease that needs your help to be wiped out. Even the smallest donation helps.

As my family has a history of neurological diseases, I have seen the pain that people fight with every day. I pray that if I ever begin to show the symptoms of the disease my family members struggled with, there will be more treatment options due to donations to organizations such as this.

So, here’s my video. No makeup or hair done. Just one voice trying to make a difference and you can to. Donate at ALSA.org today!





Comments