Tuesday Teasers ~ Nerdy Girl Nation

I'm participating in this week's of Tuesday Teasers sponsored by Sherri Hayes. The idea is to share a 100-word teaser from a current release or work in progress. This week, would like to share an excerpt with you from my adult romance work in progress, Nerdy Girl Nation. Check out who else is sharing on Sherri's blog.



Summary


Who knew the girl voted most likely to develop her own comic book series while living in her parent's basement would end up becoming a reality television star? Not Emma MacLean.

Emma tried to leave the bullied nerdy girl behind as the personal assistant to billionaire venture capitalist, Terrance Hunt, on the hit television show Hunt for Life. When double tragedies occur on the same day, Emma is out of a job, but the cameras and the nation of fans continue to follow her.

Rob "Bobby" Breyer is a second-generation professional wrestler. He's lived on the circuit for the past five years crawling out from under his father's shadow. Rob has become a devoted Hunt for Life fan due to a chance meeting with Emma while in high school. When he reaches out to Emma, he's hopeful there is still a chance for them after all.

After twelve years, the attraction is still there and this time, Rob's not letting Emma get away. As the cameras roll, Emma's new career and Rob's quest for glory are in the spotlight. When the heat is on, they'll need all the support they can get from the Nerdy Girl Nation.



100 words-ish

"I can't wait to just leave my clothes all over the place and spend all day in my pajamas."

"I'd love to see those pajamas. Are we talking flannel or satin, because I think there is something so sexy about a girl in some plaid flannel pants."

She laughed and his heart soared. It was the same uplifting laugh from his memories. The sweet sound cemented his intentions. He didn't care what Monday brought; he was not letting her get away again.

"You might enjoy my vast collection then."

      "I'm sure I will." The image of her in those pants aroused him more than the sight of any lingerie model ever had.

Keep up to date with my inspiration and progress through my boards on Pinterest.



Follow Lindsey Gray's board Inspiration on Pinterest.


Follow Lindsey Gray's board Talk Nerdy to Me on Pinterest.





0 comments:

Post a Comment