2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge


So far in 2013, I have posted 23 reviews on this blog and have read 118 books. WOW! There is still several weeks to go and I know have more to review before we head into 2014.

When I saw this challenge on FIKTshun today, I thought about it for a while before deciding I am up to the challenge. I am an author but I am also a big supporter of my fellow authors. I know what it is like to have a story and want other people to enjoy as much as I do. That is one of the reasons I love to review books. In effort to continue my support of my fellow authors, I am signing up for this challenge hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun andReanna @ Phantasmic Reads! So each month of 2014, will add my reviews to this challenge on one of these sites. There are five levels of reviewer for this challenge. I'm hoping to make at least Journeyman level. Maybe by the end of 2014 I will make it to Master level.

If you are a reviewer up to the challenge, get all the details HERE.



Comments