Indie Block Party ~ Interview with the Men of The Redemption Series



Since we are dealing with a party atmosphere, I thought I would give you an interview I did with some of the men from my Redemption Series. First, let me give you a little info on the two books in the series so far.

Lily is one of only three vampires in known existence. After falling in love with a human, sexy and talented musician Ian, she realizes their love is putting him in mortal danger. She flees from her life in Boston to the solace of her frozen waste land.

As her past continues to haunt her, Ian seeks out the only family Lily has ever known. Becca introduces Ian to a world he never thought possible as they embark on a search for Lily, starting in the bowels of a mysterious company called The Manchester Group.

Will Ian and Becca find her? Or will the reemergence of a long lost love take a hold of their future?
As the Redemption series continues, in Revisited everyone's path leads into one.

Lily Edwards, the last remaining female vampire, is facing a daunting task. She has to find Liam Caldwell, the vampire she was forced to create, and change him back to his human state.

But Lily's task will not be an easy one as fellow remaining vampires, Filipp and Debir, have been secretly plotting her demise for decades and were the ones responsible for Liam being turned.

While Liam is grateful for Filipp and Debir's guidance during his transformation into the vampire he felt destined to be, he's having second thoughts as he learns their whole plan is not what it seems. A handpicked army of humans waits for Liam to change them into vampires at Filipp's instruction. Adding to the mix is Valentina Pavel, the last member of a Romanian witch coven, who brings forth new challenges of her own. Together, they all have Liam doing the unthinkable, pleading for a way out.

Friends-now-turned-enemies struggle for their eternity, while enemies-turned-friends fight side by side. Will Lily's past give her the answers she needs to reach the future?





Now, let me introduce you to some of the men in my life. Usually, these guys come to chat one by one, but today they all wanted to sit down and give me the down low on what their story is so far.




LG: Hi guys!

Guys: Hey Lindsey!

LG: I’ll start off with letting you all introduce yourselves. Who wants to go first?

Abe: I will. I’m Abe North. I’m a Shadow Walker and I worked in Boston for The Manchester Group. Now, I’m here in New York City living with the rest of these knuckleheads.

LG: * looks at the rest of the guys shaking their heads *

Nathaniel: Yes, that would be because of me. I’m Nathaniel Archer and I’m a . . . well, I’m a psychic. They are all living in my house because we’ve deemed it the safest at the moment. Now, I can't get rid of them.

Liam: He’s lying. He loves having us there after being a shut in for years.

LG: Hi there, Liam.

Liam: Hello, pretty lady. * licks lips *

LG: Hey now, it’s not dinnertime and I’m not on the menu.

Liam: No offence. I’m still getting used to this vampire thing. Most of the time I don’t have any problem drinking animal blood. Certain people give off such tantalizing smells, I have a harder time controlling myself.

LG: Keep trying. I still want to talk to Ryan. * turns to look at Ryan *

Ryan: Hello again, Lindsey.

LG: We’ve had some really good talks you and I.

Ryan: Indeed. You’ve captured a great picture of me and my life as an Angel of Death.

LG: Oh, I think there are still a few things left to be revealed. * looks at the four of them as a whole, then turns to Abe * Looks like you are in charge today, Abe. How has it been sharing a body with Ian?

Abe: * blows out a large breath * It has been interesting to say the least.

LG: In the second book of the series, Revisited, you and Ian end up sharing his body. What has been your biggest challenge?

Ryan, Liam, and Nathaniel: Becca!

Abe: * shakes head * She’s been a challenge. Both Ian and I love her and we know she loves both of us. She’s having a hard time being herself with either one of us because she knows the other can see and hear everything that is going on.

LG: I can see where that would be a hindrance. I’ll see what I can do to clear things up in the next book.

Abe: Thanks. We’d appreciate it.

LG: So, Liam. You’ve finally become a vampire, but things haven’t really gone the way you planned, have they?

Liam: Not at all. Being used as a pawn in Filipp’s game was not what I had envisioned. I’m thankful we got out of there.

LG: We?

Liam: Yes, we. You know who I mean, you wrote it.

LG: I know, but you need to explain it to the readers.

Liam: Right. So, Filipp was an asshole bent on dominating the vampire race. He wanted to combine my family’s vampire bloodline with that of a powerful witch. Before I became a vampire, I gave him sperm samples and he ended up using them to get Valentina pregnant.

LG: Something happened when you and Valentina met, right?

Liam: Yes. The baby didn’t affect us the way Filipp planned. The baby brought us together as a couple. We are actually getting married in the next book before the baby is born.

LG: Congratulations! I have a feeling it will be an interesting wedding. * winks at Liam * So, where does this leave the rest of you heading into the next book?

Ryan: * coughs and fidgets in his chair * Well, Lily is ecstatic about the baby, but she’s holding something back. We’ve made a lot of progress in the last few months, but there is still something she won’t give up and I haven’t been able to work it out of her yet.

Nathaniel: And boy how he’s tried. The walls in my house are thick, but not thick enough with the two of them going at it all the time.

Ryan: * punches Nathaniel in the arm * We’re making up for lost time. We were apart for over a hundred years.

Nathaniel: That old chestnut. * rolls eyes *

LG: So, you’re all living in Nathaniel’s house in New York City, preparing for a wedding and a baby. What about Filipp? Any progress on finding him?

Ryan: Nathaniel had a few visions that have given us a bit of direction, but we are still looking for him.

Nathaniel: Debir and Mr. Ore seem to think it is just a matter of time.

LG: I see, but what do you think?

Nathaniel: * swallows hard * I think we haven’t seen the worst yet.

LG: * feels pressured * I guess we will have to wait and see.

Abe: Hurry it up already. You are working on the last book, right?

LG: Yes. * glares at Abe * The best things come to he who waits.

Nathaniel: Well, hurry it up already. I can’t have these guys in my house forever.

LG: Patience, guys. It will all be over soon enough in Resolution.

That was about all I could take of that lot all at once. They will get their finale and so will you. Read books 1 and 2, Redemption and Revisited, to get ready for the final showdown.

Find my books




6 comments:

  1. I like how you interviewed more than one. It gives us a good picture of how they interact in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your characters are stuck until you keep on writing and yelling at you to hurry up, mine are doing the same. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everyone was involved in this one. I kind of imagine that you started talking with one of these guys and the rest piled in "wait why not me? Me too?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. They love to gang up on me all at once, but Ryan is the one that seems to get through first most of the time.

      Delete
  4. What a bunch of wild and crazy guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. They like to take turns waking me up in the middle of the night with their ramblings. It's exhausting, but most of the time rewarding.

      Delete