Feeding My Kindle ~ July 22nd, 2013

This is a busy week with the Blogger Book Fair that begins today. I'm going to try to keep this simple since I have a ton of books to share.

Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)Sweetened With a KissFires of Autumn (American Heroes Series)The Beauty Bride (Jewels of Kinfairlie, #1)The Mistress of Trevelyan (Trevelyan, #1)Beauty Touched the Beast (Beauty, #1) Significance (Significance, #1)Meant to Be (The Saving Angels, #1)A Sexy Journey (Delilah's Diary, #1)Chasing Beautiful (Chasing, #1)Her Second BillionaireHer Two BillionairesHer Two Billionaires and a BabySeeing StarsI Remember YouThe Bride and the BruteBeautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)Prank Wars

18 books! Holy Lord! I did get to a few of them this week. I read "Beauty Touched the Beast", "Her First Millionaire", "Her Second Millionaire", "Her Two Millionaire's", "Her Two Millionaire's and a Baby", "Knight & Stay", "Knight & Play", and "Sweetened with a Kiss".

Check out the all the Blogger Book Fair Events going on July 22nd-26th and my special posts with new to me authors and some great contests!


Comments