Armchair Book Expo of America ~ Wrap up

Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads


That's a wrap, folks! Armchair BEA 2013 has come to an end and I had a wonderful time blogging and connecting with other bloggers.

Day 1 & 2: I participated by doing an intro and genre fiction post. The intros were fun and interesting. I found some great recommendations for books that either I heard a little about or the covers called to me "READ ME".

Here are some titles that have been added to my ever growing TBR pile.


Day 3: Giveaways galore! Everyone was giving something away and I found tons of swag and new titles. Fingers crossed I might win something that I can share with you. My giveaway is still going for 2 eBook copies of my new novella, "Fireworks". Check out what you need to do when leaving a blog comment. It's kind of a fun game.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Day 4: This day's topic was about non-fiction and ethics. I don't read non-fiction and ethics concerns seem to ruffle feathers I'd rather not ruffle, so I skipped this day and posted a review of "Investigating the Hottie" by Juli Alexander.

Day 5: This was a short, sweet post on my favorites of Children's Literature. Shel Silverstein's poetry was my salvation as a kid. I loved thumbing through my books looking for my favorites.

There you have it. Thanks to Armchair BEA for letting me be a sponsor and participant. I will be back next year offering more of my own titles and having fun blogging about others.

Until then,


0 comments:

Post a Comment