2012 Wrap Up

I know, long time, no posts. Sorry, but this year has been a doozie. I am going to try to post more in 2013 as I participate in Blog Tours and other fun things.

On the writing front, things have been very busy. On August 2nd, The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House published my second book of The Redemption Series, "Revisited". Sales are slow but the reviews have been great. I've been working on marketing and still finding time to read and write. My first priority is the final book of The Redemption Series, "Resolution". I don't have a time table right now, but it will get done, somehow. I'm reworking a political/thriller that I started a while back called "Deliver Me". I decided to change the whole outlook of one of the major characters and add a paranormal flair to it, since I'm so good at it. I have two other projects without titles. One is a romance/thriller and the other is a Christmas romance story. I am also working on the bones of a new series. It's going to be Young Adult/Paranormal. The first book does not have a title, but the series is entitled "Grimm Twin Tales". That's right, fairytales with a twist. The "twins" are the seventeen year old twin son and daughter of Rapunzel and her prince. I've also incorporated Cinderella and Snow White with many others planned to join in. As I said, very busy year.

On the reading front, I am proud to say my goal of twelve books for the year was surpassed very early in the year. The 2012 total came to fifty-nine books. I think I deserve a pat on the back for that. I am truly amazed at myself and I still have at least twenty more books on my kindle waiting to be read. So here are all fifty-nine in the order they were read, sort of. Links lead to the books GoodReads page.


February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December


While I can't pick ten favorite books because I read several series books, I will pick top ten authors.

1. Kiera Cass
    "The Selection", Upcoming "The Elite" and "The Prince"
2. Kendare Blake
     "Anna Dressed in Blood" (Anna #1), To Read "Girl of Nightmares" (Anna #2)
3. Sherri Hayes
     "Slave" (Finding Anna #1), "Need" (Finding Anna #2), To Read "Behind Closed Doors",     Upcoming "Red Zone"
4. EL James
    "Fifty Shades" Trilogy
5. Elise Stokes
    "Cassidy Jones and Vulcan's Gift" (Cassidy Jones #2), "Cassidy Jones and The Secret Formula" (Cassidy Jones #1)
6. Kami Garcia
     "Beautiful Creatures" (Castor Chronicles #1)
7. Laurie Faria Stolarz
    "Deadly Little Secret" (Touch #1), "Deadly Little Lies" (Touch #2), "Deadly Little Games" (Touch #4), To Read "Deadly Little Voices" (Touch #4)
8. Lauren Kate
    "Fallen" (Fallen #1), "Torment" (Fallen #2), "Passion" (Fallen #3), To Read "Rapture" (Fallen #4)
9. Laura Kaye
   "Hearts in Darkness"
10. Monica Leonelle
   "Socialpunk"

Whoa! That was hard to narrow down. I've have plenty of good ones waiting to be read in 2013 and so much more to write. I have plans for a blog tour of The Redemption Series coming up January 26th to February 1st and will be participating as a reviewer in some upcoming blog tours and hops. Here's to a wonderful 2013!



Comments