Flasher Fiction Fridays! "Team Spirit"

It's that time again. Flasher Fiction Friday is an amazing picture prompt with 100 words written, only 100 words. I had a little trouble this week and I'm not sure how this one will go over, but it's all in fun.



"Team Spirit" by Lindsey Gray

His lips sent a surge of liquid heat straight to my heart as he pressed them to my knuckles. We could not continue to be, period. Our whole world had fallen apart because of our huge difference that could never be remedied.

“You're sure?” He whispered as his forehead came to rest on the hand he held in a vice.

“Yes. I just can't change the way I am. I'm sorry.”

“Team fucking Edward.” He grumbled as he let go.

“And your Team Jacob.” I shuddered. “Nasty dog.”

“At least Jacob's peen doesn't sparkle.”

THE END

He, he. Hope you all enjoyed my little story in honor of opening day of "Breaking Dawn Part 1".

Check out all the other authors participating this week HERE and see what they are inspired by this picture.

14 comments:

  1. OMG, that was too funny. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! I should have thought of something like this since Breaking Dawn released today. LOL Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that was great Lindsey. Nothing like sparkly peen to turn off a lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, they say that timing is everything and you've certainly written a very timely post today. Very good.

    Ok, so I've got a secret to share - please don't tell anyone, this is just between me and you.

    I have not seen a single one of the Twilight movies yet. Ssssshhh - don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!! I loved it! Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA. loved it! how funny and appropriate for today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, a sparkly peen is kind of DNF turn off for me. Nice post Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao- yeah- somethings just shouldn't sparkle... Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, nice one! and great timing too! well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 10yo says I have to be Team Jacob...roflmao love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I'm team werewolf myself so I totally get the heartache of this decision :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *fans herself, chuckling* That was a blast, quick witted, and oh-so appropo! ;)

    Team Shifter here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic post! Love how you tied in Twilightmania.

    ReplyDelete