FFF for November 4th, 2011

Alright all, here's is my first go at the FFF I described in my last post. 100 words, only 100 words. Here we go.





SHE by Lindsey Gray

Stuck between light and dark, between heaven and hell, I have come to rest.

My hair flowed in wet, silky tresses down my back. My skin was slick and salty waiting for him to bring his hungry mouth to caress it.

I swam underneath the waterfall and found my footing just in time for him to see me. My pulse quickens to a butterfly flutter. My voice is silent as he comes to meet me.

“Today, my Nymph.” He uttered before his lips latched onto mine.

One day to lay with him. Best day of my life. “Today.”


To read all the others who are participating this week, go HERE.

16 comments:

  1. Rock on Lindsey, that was great. Welcome!

    Erika Badass My FFF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likey!! very nice post!! thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post Lindsey. I wouldn't have thought of a nymph. You did a fabulous job on your FFF post. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's heartbreaking. Only one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That had a very poetic feel to it. Great first post Lindsey. Welcome to FFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and like Sherri said - a very poetic lilt to your first FFF - well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty ... but it almost makes me sad - please tell me she can have more than just one day ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lindsey, you have now officially been defrocked - you are a full-fledged FFF'er. A very interesting first FFF post and I love your creative mind. Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic First FFF! Today is your day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful First post! Amazing how we all look at the same picture and see so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this romantic post. It made me wonder why they only had one day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post! It flowed very nicely. And a Nymph? Wow. I love Nymphs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice cherry post Lindsey. Very sexy and I want to know more. Good job your first time out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is just not effing fair!! One day! There has to be some witch or god or something that can turn one day into a week. After a week, any lover gets boring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the imagery in this, so tempting. Yet I wonder if a mere mortal such as He has the strength for an elemental such as SHE...unless he is more than he seems as well. Intriguing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete