Book Tour Wrap Up

Whoa, the last two weeks has really flown by! I had such a blast getting to talk to people about "Redemption" and hearing what people are thinking of the story.

If you missed any of it, I made several stops on my tour.

Reviews were posted at:


The Write to Make a Living

Hands and Home

Wakela Rune's World

Guest Posts:

My Musical Inspirations

How I keep my writing organized

My World of Characters

Radio Interviews are each on the right sidebar or at the following:

Lynnette Phillips

Candy O'Donnell

JC and Jess of The VRO

I also was on FateRadio.com with Lady J of The Eclectic Artists Cave and gave away an autographed copy of "Redemption" to, drum roll please........... RANDY IVY! YEAH!

I had such a wonderful time and I hope we got the word out on "Redemption". Thank you, thank you, thank you to TWCS PH marketing director, Donna, for putting it all together. She works so hard for all the authors and I hope she knows how much we all appreciate her. I would love to do more guest posts or interviews, so if you know anyone who is interested please let me or Donna know.

As for upcoming projects, I have a full plate. "Revisited" is being written right now. Audio books for both "Lies Inside" and "Redemption" are being voiced by me and I hope they are available by 2012. I'm also working on a prequel in my rare spare time called "The Gideon Complex". You'll learn more about Sam, Anne, Becca, Lily, Abe, and the mysterious Nathaniel Archer. I'm so excited. Nathaniel is a character I've been working on vigilantly over the last few months. I love him to death and just like my other characters, he has a story to tell to. Wonder what it is? I hope to let you know sooner rather than later.

For now, enjoy the read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment