Publishing Day!

I am so very happy to announce that "Redemption" is officially on sale in paperback and eBook formats. It has been an incredible journey to get to this point but the story is not even close to being over. The last sentence of the novel says it all. "It's time to begin."

It's been a busy few weeks here on the blog and I hope you've enjoyed all the developments. I reorganized the Character Bios page and there is now a slide show of character pictures at the bottom of this page. I've been making the rounds talking about "Redemption". I got the opportunity to be interviewed by Lady J on The Eclectic Artist Cave on FateRadio.com, we are planning the blog tour in June, and I'm connecting with bloggers through Book Blogs. I'm having so much fun getting to know so many people and learning new things.

I also want to announce that myself, T.M. Hobbs (author of Wings of Fate) and Joey Mills (author of Crowe) will be at SoonerCon in Oklahoma City, OK June 3rd-5th, 2011. Any one in the area, please stop by. We would all love to meet you. I hope to have some other chances to meet with you all this summer. I will let you know when things get scheduled.

It's going to be a great summer. I hope you enjoy "Redemption" and get to chat with me about it soon. Check the Order tab on how to purchase my books. I'll be adding additional links as they become available.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations and best wishes on your publishing success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on publishing!

    I chose your blog for an award. Come check it out =)

    http://infinitydreamt.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete