My first Blog Award


Now for the note attached, let's see here...

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Easy enough.

Thank you to S.J. Wist who passed this award onto me. I'm still fumbling my way through the blogging world, so I'm so happy somebody thinks I'm doing it right.

7 random facts about me: (Too many to mention, but I'll narrow it down to 7.)


I hate people touching my ears. I always have and I don't really know why.

-- My favorite time of day is night. During the day, I usually keep the shades drawn and lights low.

I have selective hearing. I often hear things and laugh, then realize that I heard wrong.

-- My fear of heights stems from being stuck on the first hill of a rollercoaster by myself when I was 12 years old. I was in the second to last car and I felt that I was dangling for 45 minutes.

-- I worked as a movie theater projectionist while I was in college. I loved it, but my boss was a jerk at the time I left.

-- My favorite food is Calamari, fried or grilled, however I can get it.

-- My hubby and I met at a Mexican restaurant on St. Patrick's Day. No green beer that year.


The 10 blog winners I will be passing this Irresistibly Sweet Award to:

Donna aka Girl Who Reads She has several good reviews a week and she really knows what she's talking about.

Beautiful site with great reviews.




Rebecca, Kelly, and Richie from Bending the Spine
  
Great reviews by the team and I love their rating system of the purple moons.


Shannon Young She's an American living and reading in Hong Kong. Interesting posts everyweek.

Donna Colorful blog with great reviews.

Natalie Frampton She from the UK and reviews the darker sided stories that I love

Fobidden Passion Reviews She reviews those book that you lust after and interviews interesting writers.

Lillith Wonderful reviews of books and movies. She has an interesting sidebar which includes a “Stud of the Week”. lol

http://historicalfictionobsession.blogspot.com/ If you like historical fiction, this is the place to be. So many cool books and great reviews.

Melanie Beautiful site with a ton of great reviews.

CL Parker Wonderful writer of supernatural novel, Supernova.

Mary Great reviews and giveaways galore.

Grace This New Yorkers passion for reading astounds me. Beautiful site and great reviews.

Grace Onorato  Obviously addicted to books. Amazing reviews and recommendations.




I only came up with 10, but I'm finding more everyday. Hope you'll take a look at each one of them.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I'm a new follower. I look forward to reading your posts! :)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I feel all warm and fuzzy :) Following you now. Looks great...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, we are going to have to put our heads together on this one. I think will post it Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I am honored that you thought of my blog. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very welcome and most deserving. I love getting the chance to read all of your blogs in hope that I will actually get to sit down and read the books. My TBR pile is huge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lindsey and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lindsey~

    Congrats and thank you very much for recognizing my blog for your award, I greatly appreciate it!

    ~Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm your newest follower. I feel your pain. I also got stuck on a rollercoaster once and had to climb off of it on the railings- NO FUN! I've also attempted to give up on writing before myself but to no avail. Writing is just a part of who we are. So nice to meet you!
    http://whisperingwiththewinds.blogspot.com/
    http://thebookbashreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete